I have received a Party Wall Notice – What do I Do?


If you have received a Party Wall Notice from your neighbour or their PW Surveyors you have a few options for details on the notice and usually the return/Response form.
Call us and we can help you with this form.

Discussing what building work or excavations area about to take place we can help you ensure that whilst your neighbour can  carry out the works you get the assurance that your building will be safe and that all practices are adhered to, like reasonable working hours, access rights , reduction of nuisance etc

A quick phone call and we can look at the details as assist with the best way to answer the notice that has been served to you.

And our service will usually be paid for by your neighbour, as they have the right to carry out the works but you are not to be out of pocket for the expenses.

Call us today for your Free chat and advice on 08000 314313